Belgium - Ardennes - Comblain-au-Pont
Camping Le Confluent
A campsite with a big emphasis on sporting activities. At the end of each afternoon the bar and the terrace are crowded with enthusiastic people talking about their experiences of canoeing, archery, mountain biking or floating down the river.
Why camping Le Confluent ?
- Lots of sporty activities like GPS dropping, outdoor fitness and the campsite's own 'challenge circuit'. For younger guests there's also a nice playground and the whole family will enjoy a game of mini golf.
- You will find a range of pleasant restaurants within walking distance of the campsite. If you fancy a quick and easy meal there's also a real Belgian chip shop nearby.
- The campsite is situated where the Ourthe and Amblève rivers meet ('confluent' means rivers flowing together). Children will enjoy building rafts and dams here and playing in the river.
- Guests of campsite Le Confluent can also use the facilities at nearby campsite Au Bord de L'Ourthe.
Tip from the specialist:
"TIP: Pleasant family campsite with a sporty atmosphere. Lots of outdoor activities, among them is the campsite's own 'challenge circuit'. Located where the Ourthe and Amblève rivers meet."
The surrounding area of Le Confluent
Visiting the Comblain-au-Pont caves is an unforgettable experience and for those people who enjoy that type of thing, the ones at Remouchamps are only twelve kilometres upstream along the Amblève river. Lovers of mountain biking will find exciting routes around this area.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Confluent in Comblain-au-Pont
- Apart from the wonderful countryside, the Ardennes region also has many interesting cities to offer. One such is Liege, with its lovely buildings, churches and the curious 'Montagne de Bueren' - a steep street with 374 steps.
- Visit Spa, with its thermal waters and the famous racing circuit.
- The choice of outdoor activities will attract teenage children in particular.
- For younger kids there's Plopsaland, the Aywaille zoo and the safari park.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 14/05/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.)): 10 x 5 m, depth: 1,40 m (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 14/05/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.)): 3 x 4 m, depth: 0,3 m (heated)
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
Extra water fun
- campsite directly next to Ourthe (with a pebble beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- mini golf
- animation target customer(s): kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 30/06/2018 until 26/08/2018 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: Dutch and English
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 30/03/2018 until 29/10/2018 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are not accepted
- wifi: only in the central area (free of charge)
- grocery shop (from 30/03/2018 until 28/10/2018 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue not allowed, barbecue equipment available (to be paid)
Bungalow tent Navajo
- lighting and extra sockets
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 15:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 11:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit tent is € 100,00
Bungalow tent Navajo
Reviews Le Confluent
Based on 11.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children4.3
General state of campsite4.0
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*3.4