Dancamps Trelde Naes
Denmark - Jylland - Fredericia
Camping Dancamps Trelde Naes
Camping on a rugged cliff overlooking the fjord? That's what you can expect from campsite Trelde Naes, a true Viking location. Looking for places to conquer? Head for the beach, the water park and explore the surrounding area. That includes LEGOLAND of course. Base yourself in a sturdy Serengeti safari tent!
Why camping Dancamps Trelde Naes ?
- A large and lively campsite in central Jylland. Holiday fun guaranteed for both young and old.
- The sea! You can hear it in the background but to reach it you have to go down the steep cliff. A wooden staircse takes you safely to the sandy beach, a playground paradise for kids. Build sandcastles, have a swim or relax at the pier.
- Prefer a swimming pool? The water park on site is great: splash around in the water curtain and then head for the slide full of exhilarating twists. Plus, for mums and dads, there's a spa! Fee payable for water park and spa: 15DKK per visit or 100DKK per 10 visits.
- Playground, mini golf, pony rides. There's no lack of activities to choose from here. Fortunately the cafe Trelde is there to welcome you when you need a pleasant break or an ice-cream.
- You'll camp like a king when you book a magnificent safari tent Serengeti. Wild looks from the outside, superb luxury on the inside. With a bathroom and interior design to die for!
Tip from the specialist:
"Camping on a rugged cliff overlooking the sea. Campsite Trelde Naes has a true Viking setting. Enjoy the beach, the water park and LEGOLAND. Make your base a sturdy Serengeti tent."
The surrounding area Dancamps Trelde Naes
Set beside the Vejle Fjord in Central Jylland. The sea calls from one side while Mother Nature beckons on the other. Campsite Trelde Naes bears the same name as the nearby nature reserve. Hire a bike and go exploring.
Some tips for your holiday at Dancamps Trelde Naes in Fredericia
- LEGOLAND in Billund is an absolute must for anyone visiting Jylland. Just 45 minutes in car and your children's dreams will come true.
- How about a day at the zoo? Givskud Zoo is a popular safari park. Dare you drive your car among the lions?
- Lovers of culture will be fascinated by the historical centre of nearby Frederica. Its robust ramparts and fortresses tell stories of long gone days.
- Enjoy a visit to the beautiful city of Arhus. Its quaint old streets also have many stories to tell.
- From the campsite it's easy to reach the nearby island of Funen. Admire the rolling countryside, the stately Edeskov Castle, the ancient city of Odense and the museum of Hand Christian Andersen.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 24/05/2017 until 03/09/2017 (incl.)) with rapid and fee payable 100 sqm, depth: 1,6 m (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 24/05/2017 until 03/09/2017 (incl.)) with playset and fee payable 40 sqm, depth: 0,3 m (heated)
- swimming caps are not mandatory
- swimming shorts are allowed
Extra water fun
- 2 waterslides
- campsite beside the sea with a sand/rocky beach
Spa and wellness
- steam room
Sports and playing
- big playground
- golf 18 holes
- mini golf
- pony riding: in the neighbourhood: guided tours
- toys: play castle and air trampoline
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: between early july and end of august
- entertainment languages: English and Danish
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 09/07/2017 until 04/09/2017 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue not allowed
- covered porch
- subsoil: sand
- check in between 16:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit tent is 1000 kr (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 2,00 kr per person per night for participants up from 12 year
- cot available locally 50,00 kr per piece per stay
- highchair available locally 50,00 kr per piece per stay
- pets 2,00 kr per animal per night
- luxurious wooden garden furniture
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- small fridge
- hob (4 gasrings)
- 1st sleeping compartment with 1 double bed and mosquito net
- 2nd sleeping compartment with 1 single bed and bunk beds
- woolen blankets are present and pillows are present
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
Reviews Dancamps Trelde Naes
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*