Ajstrup Strand Camping
Denmark - Jylland - Malling
Camping Ajstrup Strand Camping
The charming, well-sheltered camping Ajstrup Strand Camping lies directly behind the Ajstrup beach, close to the small town Malling and only 15 kilometres from Århus (with a direct bus connection).
Why camping Ajstrup Strand Camping ?
- This is safe area fo children to play. There's a beach and the large bouncy castle. Plus there are three children's playgrounds, a football field, mini golf course and a covered play hall.
- The campsite is spacious with a well-maintained sanitary building.
- There's a swimming pool just 15-minutes' drive from the campsite which offers free entrance to campsite guests.
- The beach offers activities including swimming, sailing, canoeing and surfing.
Tip from the specialist:
"Direct access to Ajstrup beach and 15 km from the friendly city of Arhus. Spacious campsite with many activities for young children. Visit the Arhus open air museum."
The surrounding area Ajstrup Strand Camping
Not far south from the well-known city of Århus there are many pretty beaches where children can play safely. The bay of Århus is part of the sea between Sweden and Denmark and is known as Kattegat.
Some tips for your holiday at Ajstrup Strand Camping in Malling
- Inland the lovely landscape is made up of forests and hills, inviting you to enjoy plesant walks, bike rides and scenic drives. The well-known 'Margueritrute' runs through this area.
- Enjoy a visit to Århus. This is the second largest city in Denmark and the capital of Jylland. It features charming shops and terraces and the lively historic city centre is well preserved.
- The open-air museum is interesting and is called 'Den Gamle By' (the old city) and has buildings from the 17th and 18th centuries.
Activities & pools
Extra water fun
- campsite beside the sea (with a sand beach)
Sports and playing
- several small playgrounds
- table tennis
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: from 01/07/2018 until 19/08/2018 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: Dutch, English, German and Danish
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 06/04/2018 until 22/09/2018 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop (from 06/04/2018 until 22/09/2018 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue allowed
Bungalow tent Navajo
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 14:00 and 18:00 - check out between 08:00 and 11:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit tent is 500 kr (cash or credit card)
Bungalow tent Navajo
Reviews Ajstrup Strand Camping
Based on 24.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children7.0
General state of campsite6.4
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*8.1