France - Brittany - Quiberon
Camping Le Conguel
Set at the edge of the Quiberon peninsula on Britanny's south coast, near the ancient town of the same name. The beach and sea are right next to this campsite, plus it has top class facilities. It's also a campsite for food lovers - try out the local cuisine!
Why camping Le Conguel ?
- The beach is just 10m from the campsite's entrance. Have you ever camped so close to the sea?
- The fantastic water park beckons. Complete with an exciting waterslide, heated paddling pool and a relaxing Jacuzzi.
- Plenty of fun activities await you all: table tennis for youngsters, jeu de boules for the family and a well-equipped fitness area for parents.
- The bakery provides fresh bread daily. In the evening the restaurant is the place to be.
- Try something special: hire one of the horses on the beach and gallop along the flat sands. An amzing feeling!
Tip from the specialist:
"The lcoation of this campsite makes it so special: very close to the beach, at the edge of the Quiberon peninsula. Probably the best spot in Brittany!"
The surrounding area of Le Conguel
There are two small cities on this peninsula on Britanny's south coast: Quiberon and Saint Pere. The western coastline has rugged rocks while the eastern coastline has beautiful sandy beaches. The finest spot is Pointe Beg-er-Goalennec, overlooking the small island of Belle-Ile.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Conguel in Quiberon
- Roam the pretty streets of Quiberon. Lined with bars and boutiques, you're sure to find something of interest.
- Quiberon is known as the best surfing spot in France. So make sure to take your surf board (or hire one).
- Discover the Quiberon cuisine. In addition to all the delicacies from the sea, children will love the Breton pancakes and 'salidou' sweets (a mixture of caramel and salted butter).
- The beautiful GR 34 trail (also known as the customs path) runs across the entire peninsula. Choose to walk any section - they are all wonderful!
- Visit Vannes, a fortifield city beside the inland sea of Morbihan. The houses here date back to the 15th century.
- For a special day out head to Carnac, where the peninsula starts. This is where the famous menhir stones can be seen. They are huge and over 7000 years old, the oldest stone structures in Europe. Tip: there's another great menhir field in Le Menec.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- 1 indoor swimming pool (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- 1 children's pool (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- 1 indoor children's pool (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
Extra water fun
- 4 waterslides (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- 1 whirlpool
- camping is separated from the Atlantic Ocean by a road (with a sandy beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) on the campsite
- jeu de boules
- mini football
- multisports court
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite
- electronic games
- water sports in the neighbourhood: sailing, surfing and windsurfing
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 08/07/2019 until 23/08/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English and French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are not accepted
- wifi: only in the central area (to be paid)
- internet corner: to be paid
- grocery shop (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue not allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue not allowed, central barbecue place available, barbecue equipment available (to be paid)
- surface area of the mobile home: 40 m²
- covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 16:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- 1 pet allowed
- deposit is 445 € (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 0,45 € per person per night for participants up from 18 year to be paid at resort
- baby pack available locally 3,00 € per set per night
- pets 4,00 € per animal per night
- bed linen (single bed) 12,00 € per person per time
- bed linen (double bed) 14,00 € per person per time
- garden furniture: 10 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- coffee machine
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,70 x 1,90 m)
- 4th bedroom with 2 single beds (0,70 x 1,90 m)
- sleeper couch for 2 persons (1,40 x 1,90 m) in living room
- duvets are provided and pillows are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower and sink
- separate toilet
Reviews Le Conguel
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*