Saint Avit Loisirs
France - Dordogne - Saint-Avit-de-Vialard
Camping Saint Avit Loisirs
Bonjour to the Dordogne! This beautiful green and culinary loving region is a real pleasure to explore from the 5 star campsite Saint Avit Loisirs. The camsite itself is also a real joy to stay at, with its indoor and outdoor water park and lots more fun things to do for all the family!
Why camping Saint Avit Loisirs ?
- There’s a splashing good time to be had at the Saint Avit Loisirs campsite. Fun for everyone in the 800 m2 outdoor water park, with 3 swimming pools, kids pool, a crazy river, a 65 metre super long water slide lang and the lovely, large, cool water playground!
- You can swim indoors too. So if the sun doesn’t come out, the fun just continues indoors in the tropical pool with jacuzzi.
- Kids love the mini quads and want to ride them every day ( In July & August). The table tennis zone is popular too . Parents relax with a spot of fishing in the large lake or play the typically french game of Pétanque. Then it’s off to the playground together, or time for a round of midget golf or bike trip to see the surroundings!
- Archery, trampolining ( Only in July & August) and tennis are available at the campsite for a fee.
- Feeling hungry? Order your favourite food from the restaurant or snack bar.
- The luxury accommodations are surrounded by greenery. So you can really enjoy the peace and quiet of the great outdoor, with a cool drink while you relax in the shade. Mmm…
- Want to explore the Dordogne? Then you’re perfectly placed here! The campsite is close to the region’s most popular and beautiful places.
Tip from the specialist:
"Discover the real Dordogne from the comfort of your family campsite. You’ll be in Sarlat, Bergerac and Périgueux in no time at all and can jump into a canoe and tour the Dordogne river with ease."
The surrounding area of Saint Avit Loisirs
The Saint Avit Loisirs campsite is the perfect spot from which to explore the gorgeous, green Dordogne. The village of Saint-Avit-de-Vialard lies right between the must see towns of Sarlat, Périgueux and Bergerac. You’ll be in the middle of the historical sight seeing area within a 40 minute drive. That’s pretty fast in this large region.
Some tips for your holiday at Saint Avit Loisirs in Saint-Avit-de-Vialard
- Must see number 1: Sarlat! A historical town with a popular weekly market and lots of restaurants.
- Must see number 2? That’s Périgueux. Capital of the Périgord, which is now called the Dordogne. Lots to do here. Shopping, taking holiday snaps by the beautiful old buildings or going on boat trips on the river.
- Bergerac is must see number 3: with its stately Notre Dame church, fun covered market, lively town squares and its beautiful bridge that crosses the Dordogne river: de Quai Salvette.
- When in the Dordogne you really should go on a canoe trip. Head south for 15 km to Limeul, jump in a canoe and explore the region from the river.
- Castle lovers take note! Head for Tursac, Pomport, Mauzens-et-Miremont, Hautefort, Les Eyzies and Castelnaud-la-Chapelle. This region simply overflows with amazing châteaux, whose towers jut high into the clear blue skies!
- After a busy day’s sight seeing, relax in a typical French restaurant to enjoy the delicacies this region is famous for: foie gras, truffels, walnuts and strawberries. All washed down with a full, aromatic, smooth, fresh wine from the Dordogne.
- Top tip: spend the day hiking or biking in the magnificent countryside that surrounds your campsite.
Activities & pools
- 3 outdoor pools
- 1st swimming pool (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) measures, depth between 1,05 and 1,65 m
- 2nd swimming pool (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) measures, depth between 0,9 and 1,65 m
- 3rd swimming pool (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) 300 m²
- 1 indoor swimming pool (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) 200 m² (heated)
- 2 children's pools
- 1st swimming pool (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) measures, depth between 0,4 and 0,5 m
- 2nd swimming pool (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) with playset, measures, depth: 0,4 m
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area
- parasols in the pool area
Extra water fun
- 2 waterslides (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- spray parc
- crazy river
- campsite at 13 km from the the river
Sports and playing
- big playground
- rental bikes on the campsite: city bike, mountainbike and bicycle for children
- archery range (to be paid)
- fitness equipment (outdoor, free of charge)
- golf: driving range
- jeu de boules
- mini golf
- multisports court
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (2 outdoor courts)
- electronic games
- quad bike rental
- water sports in the neighbourhood: canoeing
- play castle and trampoline
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 01/07/2019 until 31/08/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: Dutch, English and French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop (from 06/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- tourist shop
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue allowed, barbecue equipment available (to be paid)
- safe deposit
Additional costs (campsite)
- bracelet warranty 5,00 € per unit to be paid at resort
- surface area of the mobile home: 40 m²
- uncovered porch
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 15:00 and 19:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- 1 pet allowed (only dogs, max. 10 kg)
- deposit is 220 € (cash or credit card)
- bracelet warranty 5,00 € per unit to be paid at resort
- tourist tax 0,50 € per person per night
- environmental tax 0,25 € per person per night
- bed linen and towels (single bed) 13,00 € per set per time
- bed linen and towels (double bed) 26,00 € per set per time
- bed linen (single bed) 9,00 € per set per time
- bed linen (double bed) 18,00 € per set per time
- towels 4,00 € per set per time
- baby pack available locally 4,50 € per set per night
- pets 5,00 € per animal per night
- garden furniture: 8 garden seats and 1 garden table
- luxurious wooden garden furniture
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- coffee machine
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,60 x 2,00 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- sleeper couch for 2 persons (1,30 x 1,90 m) in living room
- duvets are provided and pillows are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
- 2nd bathroom provided with shower and sink
Reviews Saint Avit Loisirs
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*