Le Val de Cesse
France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Mirepeisset
Camping Le Val de Cesse
A small campsite with lots of shade in the middle of the Aude countryside. Well-suited for families with younger children. It's a restful place to spend some time.
Why camping Le Val de Cesse ?
- Beside the pool with separate children's pool, the campsite also offers a pleasant lake in the Cesse. It has a beach that shelves gently into the water - ideal for shildren to play in.
- The countryside aound the campsite is perfect for walking, cycling and fishing.
Tip from the specialist:
"Relaxing spot in the Aude, 25km from the beach. Nice play lake with beach for toddlers in the Cesse. Friendly atmosphere, well-suited for young families."
The surrounding area of Le Val de Cesse
At the point where the Cesse, the Aude and the Canal du Midi meet is part of the beautiful landscape of the Aude. It is one of the most lovely wine growing regions of France where, for example, the grapes for Minervois are grown.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Val de Cesse in Mirepeisset
- The campsite lies just 5km fron the Canal du Midi, the oldest canal in Europe. It's great to cycle along the old tow paths beside the canal as they are nice and flat, and in the shade.
- You can also hire a boat and folow the canal as far as the old town of Beziers, with its beautiful medieval centre.
- The closest city is Narbonne, just 17km from the campsite.
- A short 50km to the west is the famous fortress city of Carcassonne, once a bastion of the Kathares empire.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 07/04/2018 until 15/09/2018 (incl.)) 14,5 x 7,5 m, depth: 1,7 m
- 1 children's pool (from 07/04/2018 until 15/09/2018 (incl.)) 6,6 x 4,6 m, depth: 0,5 m
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- campsite directly next to River
Spa and wellness
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes (from 07/04/2018 until 15/09/2018 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike and bicycle for children
- fitness room (indoor) (indoor)
- jeu de boules
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (1 lightened outdoor courts)
- electronic games
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids and adults
- animation period: from 30/06/2018 until 30/08/2018 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: French
Eating and drinking
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- laundry possibilities: laundrette
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue not allowed
- surface area of the mobile home: 21,6 m² excluding the terrace
- uncovered terrace
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 15:00 and 19:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- 1 pet allowed
- deposit mobile home is €150,00 (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 0,70 € per person per night for participants up from 13 year
- pets 5,00 € per animal per night
- baby pack available locally 4,50 € per set per night
- bed linen and towels (single bed) 12,00 € per set per time
- bed linen and towels (double bed) 18,00 € per set per time
- garden furniture: 6 garden seats and 1 garden table
- party tent
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- hob (4 gasrings)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,70 x 1,90 m)
- possibility for 2 convertible beds (1,90 m) in living room
- duvets and pillows are present
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
Reviews Le Val de Cesse
Based on 6.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children6.7
General state of campsite8.2
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*7.8