Les Pierres Couchées
France - Loire-Atlantique - Saint-Brévin-les-Pins
Camping Les Pierres Couchées
Yes, they do exist. That is campsites by the sea, and yet in the heart of a forest. Les Pierres Couchees in the Loire-Atlantique ia one such example. This family friendly campsite with a water park is completely surrounded by tall, shady trees. Follow the path through the woods and in two minutes you'll be on the beach!
Why camping Les Pierres Couchées ?
- The beach is just 300m from the campsite. It's wide large and clean. You'll probably go there every day.
- Life at the campsite is good too. Enjoy top notch facilities such as a multi-sports area, tennis courts, nice restaurant and a large swimming pool.
- The swimming pool is in a clearing in the forest. The slides are as high as the trees! There is a childrens pool and the entertainment team organises fun water games on a regular basis. If you prefer, simply lounge on a sunbed and read a good book.
- Hiring a bike is recommended. The surrounding area is lovely and very flat. You can drive up to the charming fishing village of Pornic or to the centre of Saint-Brevins-les-Pins.
Tip from the specialist:
"A pleasant campsite in a wooded area, less than 300m from the beach. Here you have a choice, whether to dive into the ocean waves or whoosh down the waterslides at the campsite? The surrounding area is beautiful, with the lovely medieval town of Pornic close by."
The surrounding area of Les Pierres Couchées
Les Pierres Couchees is located south of the resort of Saint-Brevin-les-Pins. A perfect place for a Blue Flag beach holiday with young children. This is the Loire-Atlantique: a bit of Brittany, a little of the Vendee. The Loire flows into the Atlantique Ocean just 5km north of the campssite.
Some tips for your holiday at Les Pierres Couchées in Saint-Brévin-les-Pins
- This area is teeming with lovely villages. The most beautiful one? Pornic. An old romantic fishing town where you can stroll around for hours.
- The impressive salt marshes of Guerande, where salt is extracted according to ancient customs. A unique landscape where a guided tour is highly recommended.
- Planet Sauvage is a nice zoo near Nantes. A perfect family day out. Make sure that the kids don't miss the dolphin show!
- Ocearium at Crosic. In this aquqrium you walk among sharks, sea turtles and many other inhabitants of the sea.
- A day in the city? Nantes has something for everyone. Stroll through the botanical gardens of Les jardin des Plantes, climb the towers of the castle and admire the magical creations in the museum Les Machines.
Activities & pools
Swimming & fun in the water
- 1 outdoor pool (from 04/04/2020 until 11/09/2020 (incl.)) 300 m² (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 04/04/2020 until 11/09/2020 (incl.)) with playset, 30 m² (heated)
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- 4 waterslides (from 04/04/2020 until 11/09/2020 (incl.))
- 1 whirlpool
- campsite at 0,3 km from the Atlantic Ocean (with a sandy beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes (from 04/04/2020 until 11/09/2020 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike and bicycle for children
- fitness room (indoor, free of charge)
- jeu de boules
- multisports court
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (1 outdoor court)
- water sports: banana, catamaran sailing, jetski, kitesurfing, sailing, surfing and windsurfing
- electronic games
- water sports in the neighbourhood: banana, catamaran sailing, jetski, kitesurfing, sailing, surfing and windsurfing
- animation (from 04/04/2020 until 11/09/2020 (incl.))
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- entertainment languages: English and French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 04/04/2020 until 11/09/2020 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid) only in the central area (free of charge)
- grocery shop (from 04/04/2020 until 11/09/2020 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue not allowed, charcoal barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue not allowed, central barbecue place available (barbecue only allowed in central barbecue zone)
Experiences and reviews Les Pierres Couchées
Based on 7.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children0.0
General state of campsite8.3
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*0.0