Adriano Camping Village
Italy - Adriatic Coast - Punta Marina Terme
Camping Adriano Camping Village
All you need for a holiday full of sun, sea and sand, Plus, if you like lots of shade, there are plenty of pine trees to shelter under in the height of the day. A super family campsite with a relaxed Italian atmosphere. You can step straight from the campsite onto the beach, which shelves gently into the sea. Ideal for small children.
Why camping Adriano Camping Village ?
- Just watch the children enjoy themselves with sand, water, buckets and spades. The site is right beside a lovely sandy beach studded with sunbeds and parasols. What a great atmosphere.
- There's another water paradise where the smallest 'bambini' can splash under the water fountains while the older kids dive into the deep end of the swimriver.
- Had enough of swimming? The entertainment team is ready and waiting for you to join in with the fun and games. Or simply sit back and relax watch the fun-filled evening shows.
- You can buy fresh watermelon at the fruit corner or have a panini or plate of pasta at the restaurant. It's right on the beach. Dining with a sea view!
- Sporty? Play tennis, beach volleyball or basketball. Or hire some skates and do a few laps around the campsite.
- Want to unwind? Just settle down on the veranda of your mobile home, which is shaded by pine trees. Read a good book and have a drink. Enjoy!
Tip from the specialist:
"Pine trees, pizzas and excellent facilities right beside the Adriatic Sea. The beach shelves gently into the sea so it's safe to play in the surf. The pool at the campsite is also fantastic."
The surrounding area of Adriano Camping Village
Camping Adriano is on the Adriatic coast, in the splendid region of Emillia-Rogmana. The centre of Punta Marina Terme is within walking distance. Here you can shop for your groceries as well as souveniers. The area is also teeming with fun day trips.
Some tips for your holiday at Adriano Camping Village in Punta Marina Terme
- For a day of culture explore the the old streets of nearby Ravenna and admire the ancient mosaics.
- When it comes to nature, the delta of the river Po is a paradise. Wonderful for cycling and hiking. For many bird species these rich wetlands are a luxury 'all inclusive resort'.
- Take the kids for a day of excitment and adventure. Enjoy the thrilling rollercoasters at theme park Mirabilandia.
- Be sure to visit the town of Comacchio, a small version of Venice. Less crowded and just as nice.
- If you have any time left head to Rimini. Hunt for souveniers and take a stroll down the long promonade. For another day out there is the old harbour town of Cervia. It's very beautiful.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 15/05/2019 until 15/09/2019 (incl.)): 200 m²
- 1 children's pool (from 11/05/2019 until 15/09/2019 (incl.)): 30 m², depth: 0,4 m
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
Extra water fun
- campsite directly next to the Mediterranean Sea (with a sandy beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes (from 18/04/2019 until 14/09/2019 (incl.)) on the campsite
- archery range (to be paid)
- multisports court
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- animation period: from 29/05/2019 until 07/09/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: Dutch, English, German and Italian
Eating and drinking
- 2 restaurants: 1st restaurant (from 29/06/2019 until 09/02/2019 (incl.)), 2nd restaurant (from 18/04/2019 until 14/09/2019 (incl.))
- pool bar
- beach bar
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: only in the central area (free of charge)
- quay/buoy for boats
- supermarket (from 18/04/2019 until 14/09/2019 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, charcoal barbecue allowed, electric barbecue allowed
- Surface area of the mobile home: 32 m²
- covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- airconditioning (included)
- insect screen
- check in between 17:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit is 100 € (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 0,60 € per person per night for participants up from 14 year to be paid at resort
- extra fee from 5 persons of 1 years and older
- bed linen (single bed) 7,00 € per set per time
- bed linen (double bed) 14,00 € per set per time
- towels 7,00 € per set per time
- extra car
- 18/04/2019 up to 29/06/2019: 5,00 € per unit per night
- 29/06/2019 up to 31/08/2019: 7,00 € per unit per night
- 31/08/2019 up to 15/09/2019: 5,00 € per unit per night
- extra motorcycle
- 18/04/2019 up to 29/06/2019: 3,00 € per unit per night
- 29/06/2019 up to 31/08/2019: 4,00 € per unit per night
- 31/08/2019 up to 15/09/2019: 3,00 € per unit per night
- optional final cleaning 40,00 € per unit
- cot available locally 3,50 € per piece per night
- highchair available locally 3,50 € per piece per night
- garden furniture: 4 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- sleeper couch for 2 persons in living room
- woollen blankets are provided and pillows are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
- 2nd bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
Reviews Adriano Camping Village
Based on 17.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children7.6
General state of campsite8.8
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*9.0