Romagna Camping Village
Italy - Adriatic Coast - Riccione
Camping Romagna Camping Village
Looking for a campsite very close to the sea in Italy? Romagna Camping Village is right next to it! Just take a few steps and you'll feel the sand between your toes! Refreshed and revitalized by the clean air swimming in the the sea? Then continue your relaxing day at the campsite. Take a nap in the shade, enjoy a tasty meal in the pizzeria or frolic with the kids on the playground.
Why camping Romagna Camping Village ?
- Long live the beach! With soft sand between your toes and the waves lapping gently at the shore. The gorgeous sandy beach of Riccione at the Adriatic Coast is just 100 metres from the campsite. So saunter on down. Easy does it. Want to stop for a ’Gelato’ or ‘cappuccino’ on the way back at a little terrace on the promenade? Sounds like a plan!
- Start the day with a dip in the Adriatic. Or discover the spectacular water fun close by. For example in waterpark Aquafan, with lots of pools, dozens of waterslides, lazy rivers and delightful zones in the sand or on the grass for a sunbathe session.
- Yes the ‘bambini’ have the time of their lives here. Take them to the beach for the mini club. And let them have a party in the entertainment theatre at the campsite. And in between? The kids will be busy making friends in the campsite playgrounds.
- You’re in Italy. So fabulous food and drink are part of the parcel! Try the delicious homemade pasta in the campsite restaurant or at the terrace with a nice beach view. After that you enjoy a real Italian coffee. Molto bene!
- Always fancied yourself as a gourmet chef? Then nip by the campsite ‘supermercato’ to buy all the ingredients you need for a wonderful meal. Then relax in the comfort of the veranda of your mobile home to enjoy your dinner !
- Dogs are very welcome here! There is even a dog walking area and a dog shower.
Tip from the specialist:
"This campsite is just 100 metres from Riccione beach. Fun activities for the kids and lots to do in the area. Want a day out shopping? Head for Rimini. A culture filled day? Go to San Marino. A day of fun for the kids? Visit the Aquafan water park."
The surrounding area of Romagna Camping Village
Together with Rimini, Riccione is one of the most popular seaside resorts on the Emilia-Romagna rivièra. It has a bustling town centre full of trendy Italian fashion boutiques, souvenir shops, restaurants, disco’s and terraces. If you like spending your beach holiday in a lively place, then welcome to Camping Romagna Camping Village!
Some tips for your holiday at Romagna Camping Village in Riccione
- You’ll be in Rimini in just a 30 minute drive. It’s famed for its sun, sea and sand and has a beach that’s 15 km long. Take a dip in the sea and then stroll around the old city centre. The impressive Romanesque town squares and buildings will take you on a trip back in time.
- If you head inland, mother nature will really spoil you. The hilly landscape of Emilia-Romagna is truly breathtaking. It’s incredibly green, with beautiful medieval villages, vineyards, olive groves and mountains in the background. Life here is very bella indeed!
- If you let the kids decide where to go today, they’ll pick Fiabilandia. This theme park has the most amazing attractions. Or perhaps they’ll choose Italy’s largest amusement park Mirabilandia, which is an hour’s drive from the campsite.
- Fancy a more cultural day? Then stick around the miniature state of San Marino. Climb the towers of the castle on Monte Titano and enjoy the stunning view. Then head back down for a shopping spree. It’s tax free here after all!
Activities & pools
Extra water fun
- camping is separated from the adriatic sea by a road (with a sandy beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes (from 19/05/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.)) in the neighbourhood
- golf (at 8 km)
- table tennis
- animation (from 19/05/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.))
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- entertainment languages: English and Italian
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 19/05/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (free of charge)
- grocery shop (from 19/05/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue not allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue not allowed
Reviews Romagna Camping Village
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*