Stork Camping Village
Italy - Adriatic Coast - Roseto degli Abruzzi
Camping Stork Camping Village
The beach takes your breath away, and the mountains in the distance make the backdrop even more beautiful. You are in Abruzzo - authentic Italy. You can enjoy a relaxed atmostphere at this campsite. Plus the pizzas are delicious.
Why camping Stork Camping Village ?
- A perfect spot on the Adriatic Sea. The beach actually starts at the campsite. From your mobile home you can walk into the sea. What more could you want!
- There are many trees on the campsite. So plenty of shelter from the sun. Wherever you go you can always find a shady spot.
- Still need to cool off? Just dive in the olympic size pool. Little ones can have fun in the children's pool.
- The pizza and pasta served at the campsite restaurant is delicious! If you still want to cook for yourself, the supermarket has everything you need.
- The entertainment crew members are the children's superheroes. Games, tournaments, fun activities for little ones. And at night they are the stars of the show.
Tip from the specialist:
"The sea at your feet, the mountains in the distance and bustling towns like Roseto degli Abruzzi and Giulianova nearby. A pleasant family campsite in the authenic Abruzzo region, next to a beach."
The surrounding area of Stork Camping Village
Campsite Stork lies exactly in the middle of Italy's 'Boot', to the east of the Adriatic Sea. This beautiful region is is called Abruzzi. From the campsite you are close to vibrant resorts like Roseto degli Abruzzi and Giulianova.
Some tips for your holiday at Stork Camping Village in Roseto degli Abruzzi
- The most popular seaside resort of Abruzzo? That's Roseto degli Abruzzi, just 5km from the campsite. The boulevard is a great place to stroll down.
- Guilianova, also only 5km away, is another lovely spot. Twice a week there's a nice market. The sandcastle building contest in the third week of July is a fun experience too.
- Want to go the mountains? The massif of Gran Sasso is a must for hikers. The Corno Grande (2912m high) is the giant of the Apennines.
- A day in the city? Pescara is a modern city with beautiful beaches. Looking for something with more character? Then head for Teramo with its many Roman sites. Both are highly recommended.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 15/05/2019 until 14/09/2019 (incl.)) 100 m²
- 1 children's pool (from 15/05/2019 until 14/09/2019 (incl.)) 10 m², depth: 0,3 m
- swimming cap mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
Extra water fun
- campsite beside the sea (with a sandy beach)
Spa and wellness
- whirlpool (to be paid)
- sunbeds (to be paid)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- jeu de boules
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (2 outdoor courts)
- electronic games
- water sports in the neighbourhood: pedalo
- play castle
- animation period: from 17/05/2019 until 31/08/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: Italian
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 15/05/2019 until 14/09/2019 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue allowed
- safe deposit
- surface area of the mobile home: 32 m²
- covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 17:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit is 100 € (cash or credit card)
- extra fee from 5 persons of 2 years and older
- bed linen (single bed) 7,00 € per set per time to be paid at resort
- bed linen (double bed) 14,00 € per set per time to be paid at resort
- towels 7,00 € per set per time to be paid at resort
- extra car
- 15/05/2019 up to 29/06/2019: 5,00 € per unit per night
- 29/06/2019 up to 24/08/2019: 7,00 € per unit per night
- 24/08/2019 up to 15/09/2019: 5,00 € per unit per night
- extra motorcycle
- 15/05/2019 up to 29/06/2019: 3,00 € per unit per night
- 29/06/2019 up to 24/08/2019: 4,00 € per unit per night
- 24/08/2019 up to 15/09/2019: 3,00 € per unit per night
- optional final cleaning 40,00 € per unit per time to be paid at resort
- cot available locally 3,50 € per piece per night to be paid at resort
- highchair available locally 2,50 € per piece per night to be paid at resort
- garden furniture: 6 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- small fridge
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds
- woollen blankets are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
- 2nd bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
Reviews Stork Camping Village
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*