Spain - Costa Brava - Colera
Camping Sant Miquel
Camping Sant Miquel is a small, cosy campsite set in lush green surroundings with plenty of shade. It’s just 500 metres from the lovely little village of Colera in the north of the Costa Brava and just a 15 minute drive from the French border. It’s a real watersports lover’s paradise, with an excellent diving school and great snorkeling and kayaking. It’s also the perfect base for a day trip to France
Why camping Sant Miquel ?
- The campsite has an excellent diving school. Explore the Cap de Creus maritime-terrestrial natural park or de Banyuls- Cerbere Marine reserve and discover some amazing underwater landscapes!
- Feel like a day at the beach? It’s just 1.5km away. Head for Playa de Garbet for a lovely day out.
- After a hot day by the seaside, cool off in the delightful campsite swimming pool. Toddlers can play in their own special pool.
- Kids just love the campsite mini club. With so much going on, they are kept busy by the fabulous entertainment team every day in July and August and on weekends outside peak season!
- Holidaying here in July or August and feeling active? Then jump in the pool for some aqua aerobics, take a zumba class, do some archery or play some table tennis.
- Want to try some real Catalan food? Head for the excellent campsite restaurant Can Llissa for the best seafood paella you’ll ever taste. For something truly special try the stuffed squid, Calamars Farcits.
Tip from the specialist:
"small, cosy campsite near the sea. With its own diving school. Lots of water sports. Nice pool and great kids club. Close to French border. Perfect for day trips to Perpignan. "
The surrounding area of Sant Miquel
Camping Sant Miquel is set by the lovely little seaside village of Colera, in the Girona province of north east Spain. The French border is just 9km away and Perpignan a little over an hour’s drive. In between, the magnificent Albera mountain range provides a magnificent décor. The wonderful city of Figueres is near-by and is home to the famous Salvador Dalí Museum, with its magnificent surrealist building.
Some tips for your holiday at Sant Miquel in Colera
- Always wanted to learn to dive? Now’s your chance. The campsite has a highly qualified school and some of the best diving in the area. Head for the underwater wonder of Cap de Creus and prepare to be wowed!
- Feel like some culture, but with a large dose of wackiness? Visit the amazing Salvador Dalí museum in Figueres (32km). It’s a stunning monument to the artist’s work and a trip to a museum has never been this much fun!
- Fancy a day out in France? Cross the border close by and go to the delightful city of Perpignan (57km). Visit the wonderful 13th century Palace of the Kings of Mallorca and the St Jean Cathedral.
- Spend a fun day sea kayaking or paddle surfing. It’s a brilliant way to see some incredible little seas side villages and the most beautiful hidden coves!
- Hiker and bikers take note! You’ll be in heaven here, as Colera is right in the middle of an amazing network of mountain routes.
- Wine lovers head for the Celler Hugas de Batlle vineyards nearby to bring back that perfect bottle for dinner at the campsite.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 01/04/2018 until 30/09/2018 (incl.)):
- 1 children's pool (from 01/04/2018 until 30/09/2018 (incl.)):
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- 1 whirlpool
- campsite at 1,5 km from the Mediterranean Sea (with a pebble and rocky beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes (from 24/03/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike
- archery range (to be paid)
- jeu de boules
- table tennis
- water sports: diving and snorkling
- water sports in the neighbourhood: kayaking and paddle surfing
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 01/07/2018 until 31/08/2018 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: Spanish
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 24/03/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop (from 24/03/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue not allowed
- surface area of the mobile home: 28 m², excluding the terrace
- partly covered porch
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 16:00 and 18:00 - check out between 08:00 and 11:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit is 200 € (only cash)
- tourist tax 0,50 € per person per night for stay up to 7 (incl.) nights for participants up from 16 year
- garden furniture: 1 picnic table with bench
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- small fridge
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- woollen blankets and pillows are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower and sink
- separate toilet
Reviews Sant Miquel
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*