Spain - Costa Brava - Empuriabrava de Roses
Camping Castell Mar
Castell Mar is set in the heart of the stunning nature reserve Aiguamollis de l'Emporda. A small road that runs right through the nature reserve takes you there. The surroundings are lovely and quiet, plus the campsite is beside the beach of the Gulf des Roses. A unique characteristic of this campsite is that it is very pet friendly so your 4-legged friend can join you here. There is a beach 1km away where dogs are permitted.
Why camping Castell Mar ?
- There is direct access to the beach from the campsite. You are in the sea within 2 minutes.
- The campsite's swimming pool is on a higher level so you have a wonderful view over the beach from your sunbed. There is also a separate toddler pool for little ones.
- The entertainment team are on hand to provide a range of fun and surprising activities for both children and their parents. Children love the miniclub and minidisco. In the evenings the whole family is entertained with great shows.
- Are you a sports fan? All important sporting events are shown on big screens here.
- Enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant or head for the take-away (great pizzas!).
- The campsite shop has fresh bread each morning.
Tip from the specialist:
"Situated in a beautiful nature reserve, beside the beach of the Gulf des Roses. A quiet and pet-friendly campsite. The enthusiastic entertainment team and the pool ensure that your children will have a great holiday."
The surrounding area Castell Mar
The nature reserve of Aiguamollis de l Emporda is the most well-known in Catalonia. It is home to many species of protected bird. You need to be up and about very early to watch them though.
Some tips for your holiday at Castell Mar in Empuriabrava de Roses
- This is the region where Salvador Dali left his mark. Visits to the Dali theatre and museum are really not to be missed.
- Cap de Creus is another marvellous nature reserve nearby. You can even spot whales and dolphins here!
- AquaBrava is a great waterpark with waterslides and the biggest wavepool in Europe. So much fun for the kids!
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 20/05/2017 until 23/09/2017 (incl.)) 15 m x 10 m, depth between 1,15 and 1,8 m
- 1 children's pool (from 20/05/2017 until 23/09/2017 (incl.)) 5 m x 3 m, depth: 0,4 m
- swimming caps are not mandatory
- swimming shorts are allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are to be paid
Extra water fun
- campsite at 0,2 km from the mediterranean sea with a sand beach
Sports and playing
- small playground
- billiards (to be paid)
- fitness equipment (outdoor) (outdoor)
- jeu de boules
- table tennis
- electronic games
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: from 01/07/2017 until 26/08/2017 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English and French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 02/07/2017 until 27/08/2017 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are not accepted
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- children's zoo
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue not allowed, barbecue equipment available
- surface area of the mobile home: 22 m² excluding the terrace
- integrated covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: pebble
- check in between 16:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- 2 pets allowed
- deposit mobile home is 200 € (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 0,50 € per person per night for participants up from 16 year
- garden furniture: 5 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- hob (4 gasrings)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds and high child's bed
Bathroom and toilet
- separate toilet provided with shower and sink
Reviews Castell Mar
Based on 14.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children9.0
General state of campsite6.3
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*9.1