Spain - Costa Dorada - Cambrils
Camping Platja Cambrils
What a great location. Platja Cambrils is just 200m from the beach. A 5-minute stroll and the feel the soft sand between your toes. There's a good atmostphere at the campsite, with always something going on. Cool off in the pool, have fun is the new sports area or enjoy a siesta in the shade of a palm tree.
Why camping Platja Cambrils ?
- A shady family campsite close to the wide beach and promenade of Cambrils.
- Has enough of the sea? Have another dip in the campsite pool. It's nice and big plus there's a large sun terrace. Swim your laps in peace or join in with the aquafit class.
- The trendy sports zone is brand new. A game of tennis, jeu de boules, basketball or volleyball - take your pick.
- There's a brand new football field too. This is where little Messi's and Ronaldo's show off their skills. Parents are on the touchline cheering.
- For little ones there's a lovely playground. Plus the entertainment team come up with all manner of fun activities, games and crafts to keep them happy.
- The Cambrils seafood restaurants are just around the corner, but dining at the campsite's restaurant is a feast too. The pizzas are great, as is the paella.
Tip from the specialist:
"Cheerful atmosphere, swaying palms, a beautiful pool and a brand new sports area. Platja Cambrils has it all. Plus it has a fantastic location, just 200m from Cambrils' beach. Salou and PortAventura theme park are close by too."
The surrounding area Platja Cambrils
You can easily walk to the beach and the lively centre of Cambrils. The vibrant nightlife of Salou (3km) and the dream attractions of PortAventura (5km) are so close too. Is there a better location for a holiday under the Spanish sun?
Some tips for your holiday at Platja Cambrils in Cambrils
- It's a bustling resort now, but Cambrils was once a small fishing village. There is still a daily fish market.
- Salou must be the most famous seaside resort on the Costa Dorada and it's just 3km away! Hop on your bike and follow the cycle path beside the sea. You'll be there in no time.
- Take the children to PortAventura theme park. Take note: some rides are really fast!
- Aquapolis is very cool. A dolphinarium and water amusement park in one.
- A day trip to Barcelona must be on the cards. Admire the human statues on Las Ramblas, lose yourself in the streets of the Barri Gotic and be enchanted by the Sagrada Familia. Impressed? Take a break on a bench in Gaudi's Parc Guell.
- Explore the Roman city of Tarragona. Tip: the antique market in the old town on Sunday mornings is wonderful. You may even find a real treasure!
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 11/04/2017 until 23/09/2017 (incl.)) 40 m x 12 m, depth: 1,5 m
- 1 children's pool (from 11/04/2017 until 23/09/2017 (incl.)) 8 m x 3,5 m, depth: 0,3 m
- swimming caps are not mandatory
- swimming shorts are not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- campsite at 0,2 km from the mediterranean sea with a sand beach
Sports and playing
- big playground
- rental bikes (from 01/04/2017 until 22/09/2017 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike
- jeu de boules
- multisports court
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood
- paddle tennis
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: from 01/07/2017 until 31/08/2017 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English and Spanish
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 01/04/2017 until 22/09/2017 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are not accepted
- wifi: only in the central area (to be paid)
- supermarket (from 01/04/2017 until 22/09/2017 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue allowed, barbecue equipment available
- surface area of the mobile home: 24 m² excluding the terrace
- integrated covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: sand and pebble
- check in between 15:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 11:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit mobile home is 200 € (only cash)
- tourist tax 0,50 € per person per night for participants up from 18 year
- garden furniture: 5 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- hob (4 gasrings)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds and high child's bed
Bathroom and toilet
- separate toilet provided with shower and sink
Reviews Platja Cambrils
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*