The Netherlands - Limburg (NL) - Well
Camping Vakantiepark Leukermeer
Looking for a mix of a beautiful lake, a beach, a marina and lots of swimming and watersports? Then Vakantiepark Leukermeer will suit perfectly as it is one of the finest 'water campsites' in the Netherlands. It has 5-star facilities for both young and old and is on the mainland, with National Park De Maasduinen on the other side.
Why camping Vakantiepark Leukermeer ?
- The campsite is situated on the banks of Lake Leukermeer. Everything is about water - swimming, boating, kayaking, wakeboarding, paddle boats, it's all here. Afterwards you can relax at the sandy beach.
- The new marina is a big attraction too. Bring your own boat for a holiday filled with boating fun. You can also hire a motorboat.
- The lovely indoor pool, with waterfall and children's pool, is heated by sustainable solar energy. There's also a nice outdoor pool for when the weather is good.
- Other options include tennis, roller skating, cycling, mountain biking and trying out tricks on the BMX track. You'll go home in tip top shape. There are bikes and scooters for hire at the campsite.
- The friendly restaurant and large lounge terrace have a great Limburg atmosphere. In the summer there are regular street fairs at the campsite.
- Other options include tennis, roller skating, cycling, mountain biking and trying out tricks on the BMX track. You'll go home in tip top condition. There are bikes and scooters for hire at the campsite too. And teenagers? They will love the youth centre and the free WiFi there!
Tip from the specialist:
"A lovely family campsite on the banks of Lake Leukermeer.Watersports is the key word here. Plus the campsite is centrally located for many fun activities."
The surrounding area Vakantiepark Leukermeer
Vakantiepark Leukermeer is just outside the village of Well, between the river Maas and the National Park De Maasduinen. This lovely nature reserve in the north of Limburg has forests, meres, heathland and characteristic dunes. A haven for walkers and cyclists.
Some tips for your holiday at Vakantiepark Leukermeer in Well
- A great choice for nature lovers. The unique visitor centre at the Nation Park De Maasduinen is housed in the old lock building between the lakes of Leukermeer and Reindersmeer. It's just 30-minutes walk from the campsite. On the way back, the children can let off steam in 'Speelbos', an adventure playground in the trees.
- The pretty, old town of Arcen (15km away) is the touristic centre of this area and is famous for its castle gardens.
- The centre of Venray (15km away) offers a good selection of shops. For a bigger city, both Venlo and Nijmegen are within a 30-minute drive.
- You can almost see the German border. Visit the pilgrimage town of Kevelaer and pretty towns like Xanten and Gogh.
- Treat the children to a day out at Toverland in Sevenum (35km away). This award winning theme park is a must for both old and very, very young.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 29/04/2017 until 15/09/2017 (incl.)) 144 sqm, depth: 1,4 m (heated)
- 1 indoor swimming pool (from 31/03/2017 until 29/10/2017 (incl.)) with playset 150 sqm, depth: 1,4 m (heated)
- 1 indoor children's pool (from 31/03/2017 until 29/10/2017 (incl.)) 24 sqm, depth: 0,2 m (heated)
- swimming caps are not mandatory
- swimming shorts are allowed
Extra water fun
- recreational swimming lake (gentle slope) with beach
- spray parc
Spa and wellness
- steam room
Sports and playing
- several small playgrounds
- rental bikes (from 31/03/2017 until 29/10/2017 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike, mountainbike, bicycle for children and bicycle seat for children
- fitness room (indoor) (indoor)
- golf 18 holes
- jeu de boules
- mini golf
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood: guided tours
- pony riding: in the neighbourhood: guided tours
- skating facility
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (1 outdoor courts)
- water sports: banana, canoeing, diving, kayaking, pedalo and wakeboarding
- toys: air trampoline
- electronic games
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 13/05/2017 until 21/05/2017 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: Dutch, English and German
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 31/03/2017 until 29/10/2017 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- quay/buoy for boats
- supermarket (from 31/03/2017 until 29/10/2017 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue allowed
- surface area of the mobile home: 38 m² excluding the terrace
- uncovered terrace
- subsoil: grass
- mandatory central parking lot
- check in between 16:00 and 18:00 - check out between 09:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit mobile home is 50 € (only cash)
- tourist tax 1,20 € per person per night
- bed linen (per person) 7,00 € per person per night
- garden furniture: 6 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- small fridge
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed
- 2nd bedroom with 1 single bed and bunk beds
- possibility for 1 convertible bed in living room
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
Reviews Vakantiepark Leukermeer
Based on 21.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children8.5
General state of campsite8.4
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*8.5