The Netherlands - Rotterdam / The Hague - Den Haag
Camping Vakantiepark Kijkduin
Campsite Kijkduin is right next to the North Sea. A short stroll through the dunes and you're on the beach. Marvellous! You'll have a great time at the campsite too. In the pool, at the playground, in the restaurant. Fancy a day or evening out? Just head for the attractions of Scheveningen and The Hague.
Why camping Vakantiepark Kijkduin ?
- Looking for shells, building sandcastles, collecting driftwood that has been washed up on the shore. The beach is a giant playground for children.
- The campsite is part of the Kijkduin holiday resort. A quiet and vast domain, well hidden among the greenery, with many amenities for all ages.
- There's an indoor pool and a cosy restaurant. Plus nice playgrounds that provide hours and hours of sliding, climbing and rocking fun.
- Watch out for the enthusiastic entertainment crew! They might recruit you for a session of aquafit in the pool. Or perhaps they'll take the kids on a treasure hunt.
- Campsite Kijkduin is car-free. That's a good reason to hire a bike. Pedal your way to the boulevard in Scheveningen and to the shops of The Hague.
Tip from the specialist:
"A wonderful campsite set behind the dunes, you can saunter over to the beach. Close to Scheveningen and The Haugue, yet quiet and green. Pool, playgrounds, entertainment - there's everything you could want. Great for young children!"
The surrounding area Vakantiepark Kijkduin
Camping right behind the dunes means a treat for your senses. The salty smell of the sea, the murmur of the waves. Sunbathing in summertime, fresh air in the autumn. And the beach cafes on the bouvlevards of Kijkduin and Scheveningen are waiting to welcome you.
Some tips for your holiday at Vakantiepark Kijkduin in Den Haag
- The Hague, residence of the Dutch royal family and government, is a lovely town behind the dunes.
- Hop from the palaces to the Binnenhof, the Mauritshuis Museum and many other must-see places. Need to refuel? There are dozens of old fashioned pubs and trendy cafes to choose from.
- The holiday resort of Scheveningen is well-known for its beach, the pier, the brand new ferris wheel and the friendly street food stalls and beach bars that line the boulevard.
- A day out with the children? Head for the miniature city of Madurodam, Duinrell, Sea Life Scheveningen or the Omniverse. The options here are unlimited.
- Explore nature's beauty in the dunes area of Kijkduin to Meijendel. An efficient cycle network leads you through it all. Lovely pancakes houses are sure to tempt you to stop off en route.
- A tip off.... the Deltaplein in Kijkduin is a popular hotspot for Pokemon players.
Activities & pools
- 1 indoor swimming pool (from 14/04/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.)) 250 sqm (heated)
- 1 indoor children's pool (from 14/04/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.)) 6 sqm, depth: 0,2 m (heated)
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
Extra water fun
- campsite beside the sea (with a sand beach)
Spa and wellness
Sports and playing
- big playground
- several small playgrounds
- rental bikes (from 14/04/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike, mountainbike, bicycle for children and bicycle seat for children
- billiards (to be paid)
- mini golf
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (2 outdoor courts)
- toys: pirate ship and trampoline
- animation (from 14/04/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.))
- animation target customer(s): kids, teens and adults
- entertainment languages: Dutch, English and German
Eating and drinking
- 2 restaurants: 1st restaurant (from 14/04/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.)), 2nd restaurant (from 14/04/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (free of charge)
- supermarket (from 14/04/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue allowed
- cash point
- this is a family orientated campsite, youth travelling in groups are not permitted
Reviews Vakantiepark Kijkduin
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*