France - Alsace - Boofzheim
Camping Le Ried
A friendly campsite in the green Alsace countryside. An amazing hiking and cycling region. Explore the wild nature, stroll through picturesque villages and why not pop over the border into nearby Germany. Take the ferry across the Rhone and you're almost at the gates of Europa Park!
Why camping Le Ried ?
- Set in an open green area, rich with trees and the natural beauty of the Alsace spread out before you. The Rhine flows past 2km away.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, two separate splash pools for little ones. There's no shortage of water fun here.
- Children are well catered for. Be it in the playground or joining in games and activities with the entertainment team, they'll have great fun.
- Take your fishing rod. The campsite has its own fishing pond.
- The large supermarket within walking distance of the campsite is very convenient.
Tip from the specialist:
"A green campsite in the Alsace, a stone's throw away from the German border and Europa Park. Indoor and outdoor pools, fishing pond, plenty of sports activities on site. Discover the pretty wine villages in the area."
The surrounding area of Le Ried
Campsite Le Reid is in the town of Boofzheim, a few kilometres from the border with Germany. The Alsace is one big nature reserve with forests, vineyards, lakes and castles. The 170km long wine route delivers the most beautiful panoramas, including numerous Alsatian villages typical of this region.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Ried in Boofzheim
- Europa Park, the largest theme park in Germany, is only 10km away in Rust. It's a great day out with 100 attractions, including several thrilling roller coasters.
- To visit a real castle head for Haut-Koeningsbourg in Orschwiller. A showpiece of the dark Middle Ages.
- Riquewihr, Turckheim, Ribeauville. Each village is more beautiful than the last. The half-timbered houses, medieval gates and flower-filled streets make this a very special place.
- A visit to Colmar should be on your list too. The old town is called the pearl of the Alsace. A day in Strasbourg is another great option. Stroll through the narrow alleys of the old district 'Pettit France' or inspect the modern architecture of the European Parliament. What a building!
- Cover two countries by bike! From the campsite cycle 2km to the banks of the Rhine. Take the free ferry across the river, which is also the border, and you'll be in Germany.
- The Vosges is a wide mountain range that covers most of the Alsace region. Just follow the signs for the Route des Cretes for a wonderful scenic drive that takes in some lovely spots.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 01/06/2019 until 16/09/2019 (incl.)):
- 1 indoor swimming pool (from 21/04/2019 until 16/09/2019 (incl.)):
- 1 children's pool (from 01/06/2019 until 16/09/2019 (incl.)):
- 1 indoor children's pool (from 21/04/2019 until 16/09/2019 (incl.)):
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
Extra water fun
- campsite at 1,5 km from the Rhine (with a grass beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes (from 06/04/2019 until 20/09/2019 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike and mountainbike
- jeu de boules
- mini golf
- mini football
- multisports court
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- electronic games
- water sports in the neighbourhood: canoeing
- animation target customer(s): kids
- animation period: from 07/07/2019 until 01/09/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English, French and German
Eating and drinking
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- supermarket (from 06/04/2019 until 20/09/2019 (incl.))
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, charcoal barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue allowed, barbecue equipment available (to be paid)
- Family campsite
- surface area of the mobile home: 21 m²
- integrated partly covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: pebble
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 16:00 and 18:00 - check out between 08:00 and 11:00
- 1 pet allowed
- deposit is 200 € (only cash)
- tourist tax 1,00 € per person per night
- baby pack available locally 35,00 € per set per week
- optional final cleaning 60,00 € per unit
- pets 5,00 € per animal per night
- bed linen (single bed) 10,00 € per set per time
- bed linen (double bed) 12,00 € per set per time
- garden furniture: 5 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- small fridge
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 1 single bed (0,80 x 1,90 m) and bunk beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- woollen blankets are provided and pillows are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
Reviews Le Ried
Based on 18.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children6.4
General state of campsite6.9
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*0.0