France - Côte d'Azur - Puget-sur-Argens
Camping Oasis Village
Camping Oasis Village Club is situated in a valley with a lovely view of the red-stone Esterel mountains, not far from the Mediterranean.
Why camping Oasis Village ?
- The campsite has a large swimming pool area. Do you want to swim laps in the mornings? There's a large pool of 500m. Children will enjoy the other four well-designed play pools that provide lots of water based fun.Do you want to unwind a bit? Head for the massage jets.
- Enjoy even more waterfun in 2018 and whoosh down the giant brand new waterslides. Great for the kids... and brave mums and dads.
- The pleasant square at the centre of the campsite has a selection of shops and a bar that adds to the Provence atmosphere. There's also a good restaurant.
- There's plenty of entertainment.
- Fancy trying some sports? There's fitness, archery, mini golf, soccer, basketball, anything. Highly recommended: hire a bike and make a trip to the beach.
Tip from the specialist:
"Friendly campsite with a large pool area, not far from the beach. Pleasant Provencal atmosphere, central square with shops, bars and terraces. Good entertainment, including a disco."
The surrounding area Oasis Village
Puget-sur-Argens is located just north from Fréjus in the Argens river valley. This valley separates the two major mountain massifs of Massif des Maures around the St Tropez Bay and the red Esterel mountains between Fréjus and Cannes. Many of the areas here are part of a protected nature reserve and the campsite is located in one of them that covers 42km.
Some tips for your holiday at Oasis Village in Puget-sur-Argens
- The stunning beaches of Saint-Aygulf are just 10km away.
- Fréjus is an historic city with a well-preserved Roman heritage combined with friendly bars and restaurants. The abbey's museum has a fine collection of Roman artifacts depicting the city's history and there's another interesting museum in Roquebrune-sur-Argens.
- Children will enjoy the large water theme park Aquatica in Fréjus.
Activities & pools
- 3 outdoor pools
- 1st swimming pool (from 07/04/2018 until 28/09/2018 (incl.))
- 2nd swimming pool (from 07/04/2018 until 28/09/2018 (incl.)) with rapid (heated)
- 3rd swimming pool (from 07/04/2018 until 28/09/2018 (incl.)) with playset 33 x 15 m, depth: 1,6 m
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area
Extra water fun
- spray parc
- lazy river
- campsite at 10 km from the mediterranean sea (with a sand beach)
Spa and wellness
Sports and playing
- several small playgrounds
- rental bikes (from 07/04/2018 until 28/09/2018 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike, bicycle for children and bicycle seat for children
- archery range
- fitness room (indoor) (indoor)
- fitness equipment (indoor and outdoor) (indooroutdoor)
- jeu de boules
- mini golf
- multisports court
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood
- pony riding: in the neighbourhood: lessons possible and guided tours
- tennis: on the campsite (1 lightened outdoor courts)
- electronic games
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: from 07/04/2018 until 05/05/2018 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English and French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 07/04/2018 until 05/05/2018 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop (from 07/04/2018 until 28/09/2018 (incl.))
- tourist shop
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue not allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue allowed, barbecue equipment available
- new building work: waterslide (planned delivery 07/04/2018)
- surface area of the mobile home: 28 m² excluding the terrace
- partly covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: pebble
- check in between 17:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- 1 pet allowed (maximum 5 kg)
- deposit mobile home is 260 € (only with credit card)
- tourist tax 0,66 € per person per night for participants up from 18 year
- pets 5,00 € per animal per night
- cot available locally 15,00 € per piece per week
- bed linen (per person) 13,00 € per person per time
- towels 4,00 € per person per night
- highchair available locally 15,00 € per piece per week
- 07/04/2018 up to 05/05/2018: 17,00 € per unit per week
- 15/09/2018 up to 29/09/2018: 17,00 € per unit per week
- garden furniture: 6 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- Filter coffee machine
- hob (2 electric cooking plates)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- possibility for 2 convertible beds (1,90 m) in living room
- woolen blankets and pillows are present
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower and sink
- separate toilet
Reviews Oasis Village
Based on 7.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children7.5
General state of campsite7.3
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*5.7