Coteau de la Marine
France - Provence - Montagnac-Montpezat
Camping Coteau de la Marine
Relaxation in quiet surroundings, in the heart of a beautiful pine forest - this is what awaits you at campsite Coteau de la Marine. Enjoy the nature, culture and sporting activities nearby.
Why camping Coteau de la Marine ?
- There's a 200m2 heated swimming pool with a separate pool for toddlers.
- The entertainment program is very extensive with special activies for different age groups. These include sports tournaments and fun themed nights for the whole family.
- Take your pick from the wide range of facilities like the playground, tennis court, football field, basketball field, jeu de boules alley and petanque court.
- Pick up your daily groceries and fresh baguettes from the supermarket. Plus there's a good restaurant serving delicious meals.
Tip from the specialist:
"A lovely family campsite in quiet surroundings. You have direct access to the Gorges du Verdon from the campsite."
The surrounding area of Coteau de la Marine
The campsite has a central location in Provence, 10km from the Lac de Sainte Croix and with direct access to the Gorges du Verdon.
Some tips for your holiday at Coteau de la Marine in Montagnac-Montpezat
- Canoes, kayaks and even electric boats are available for hire at the campsite. Use any of these to explore the Gorges du Verdon, its a perfect way to admire the stunning scenery up close.
- The Lac de Sainte Croix is the largest reservoir in France. The beautiful turqoise blue water invites you to make a trip by canoe, pedalo or electric boat.
- A day trip to Quinson will not disappoint. Visit the provencal market and then stop for a drink or bite to eat at one of the many cosy restaurants. Combine this with a visit to the prehistoric museum.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 27/04/2019 until 13/09/2019 (incl.)) 100 m², depth between 1,2 and 2 m (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 27/04/2019 until 13/09/2019 (incl.)) 25 m², depth: 0,5 m (heated)
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
- parasols in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- campsite at 15 km from Lake St. Croix
- campsite directly next to the river
Spa and wellness
- wellness & beauty centre
- sauna (to be paid)
- steam room (to be paid)
- whirlpool (to be paid)
- massages (to be paid)
- hairdresser (to be paid)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes (from 27/04/2019 until 13/09/2019 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike and mountainbike
- billiards (to be paid)
- jeu de boules
- multisports court
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (1 outdoor court)
- water sports: canoeing
- electronic games
- fishing (at in the neighbourhood)
- water sports in the neighbourhood: canoeing, paddle surfing, pedalo, sailing and windsurfing
- animation (from 27/04/2019 until 13/09/2019 (incl.))
- animation target customer(s): kids and teens
- entertainment languages: French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 27/04/2019 until 13/09/2019 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop (from 27/04/2019 until 13/09/2019 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, charcoal barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue allowed, barbecue equipment available (to be paid)
- Surface area of the mobile home: 28 m²
- uncovered terrace
- sun and shade
- subsoil: pebble
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 16:00 and 18:00 - check out between 08:00 and 11:00
- 1 pet allowed
- deposit is 200 € (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 1,00 € per person per night for participants up from 18 year to be paid at resort
- pets 5,00 € per animal per night to be paid at resort
- baby pack available locally 35,00 € per set per week to be paid at resort
- optional final cleaning 35,00 € per unit per stay to be paid at resort
- garden furniture: 6 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- small fridge
- coffee machine
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- woollen blankets are provided and pillows are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower and sink
- separate toilet
Reviews Coteau de la Marine
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*