Italy - Rome/Lazio - Rome
Camping Roma Capitol
Camping Village Roma Capitol nestles tranquilly between the fragrant umbrella pines of the Pineta di Castel Fusano pine forest. Have a day at the beach, go on a lovely bike ride through the countryside or visit majestic Rome. You can be in the Colosseum in just 1 hour. And the campsite itself? It has the most luxurious facilities and spacious pitches for your caravan, tent, camper van or folding trailer.
Why camping Roma Capitol ?
- You can experience that real camping feeling at Camping Village Roma Capitol, but have a modern sanitation block with washing machine close to your accommodation. There are also 3 swimming pools, with stylish seating areas, a coffee bar and 5 sports areas. In short, real camping in luxurious surroundings.
- Camping Village Roma Capito has great transport connections to Rome. Travelling by public transport? Then you'll be in the city centre in 1 hour and 20 minutes. Going by car takes 55 minutes.
- You'll be camping just 3 km from the beach. After a short bike ride or drive, you'll feel the warm sand between your toes. The restaurant and supermarket are even closer, just 1 km away.
- Fancy a dip in the pool? Do laps in the semi-olympic pool or relax in the pool with jacuzzi. The children's pool with fountains is just next to this. It's surrounded by sun loungers, so you can easily keep an eye on the kids.
- Rent a bike from reception and ride off to explore the lush green countryside and lively seaside resorts. Don't feel like cooking? There are lots of great little restaurants on the long beach in nearby Ostia, where you can treat yourself to some sublime Italian cuisine.
Tip from the specialist:
"The ultimate campsite for the traditional camper with own caravan or tent. have fun outdoors and wander down to Ostia beach, just 3 kilometres away. Rome is just 30 km away and you'll find 5 great theme parks nearby!"
The surrounding area of Roma Capitol
You can completely unwind in the Riserva Naturale di Decima Malafede nearby. Have fun on the beach in Ostia, just 3 km away or soak up some culture with a day trip to fabulous Rome. Camping with the kids? Then put the amusement parks, adventure parks, kids petting zoo and aquarium on your list of things to do.
Some tips for your holiday at Roma Capitol in Rome
- Cross the Riserva Naturale de Decima Malafede by mountain bike. Or hike or cycle leisurely through the Parco Urbano Pineta de Castelfusano.
- You can have fun by the sea all dat long on Ostia beach. Or as the locals call it 'Lido di Ostia'. Morning, noon or evening. Take your pick. It's just an 8 minute bike ride or 12 minute walk from the campsite.
- Explore the Mediterranean in a very special way. By diving! Go to Ostia Antica Bay and dive in the shallow waters of Tor Paterno Shoals. The water is crystal clear and full of amazing sea life and vegetation. It's something you won't experience every day!
- You should really spend a day or 2 in Rome. Admire the Colosseum, Pantheon, Trevi fountain, Vatican city and the Spanish steps. Then enjoy a fantastic authentic Italian meal in the Trastevere district. Want to end the day with a fabulous panoramic view of Rome? Then go to the top of Monte Mario hill. It's highly recommended!
- Holidaying with children? They'll love it in this part of Italy! The large amusement park Magic Rainbow is just an hour away. The film themed park Cinecitta World and the Zoo Marine aquarium are even closer, just 30 minutes away.
- Looking for real adventure? Then head for Wild Adventure Park Village, just 6 minutes away on foot. Brave the climbing walls, tree top adventure courses and laser games. Rather have a more mellow day out? Then go to Farm Park Ostia to pet the goats and rabbits, ride the ponies, feed the geese and see the birds of prey.
Activities & pools
- 2 outdoor pools
- 1st swimming pool (from 15/05/2018 until 30/09/2018 (incl.))
- 2nd swimming pool (from 15/05/2018 until 30/09/2018 (incl.)) 350 sqm (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 15/05/2018 until 30/09/2018 (incl.)) 50 sqm (heated)
- swimming cap mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are to be paid
Extra water fun
- campsite at 2,5 km from the Mediterranean Sea (with a sand beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes (from 22/03/2018 until 30/12/2018 (incl.)) in the neighbourhood: city bike and mountainbike
- multisports court
- beach volleyball
- tennis: on the campsite (2 outdoor courts)
- no entertainment
Eating and drinking
- pool bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (free of charge)
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue allowed
Bungalow tent Navajo
- lighting and extra sockets
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass and sand
- check in between 16:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit tent is € 100,00
Bungalow tent Navajo
Reviews Roma Capitol
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*