Italy - Tuscany - Marina di Castagneto Carducci
The fact is that this campsite, set in a wooded area on the Tuscan coast, has not yet been discovered by many holiday makers. That means you can enjoy authentic Italy at its best, with a real Mediterranean ambiance. An ideal campsite for young familes.
Why camping Continental ?
- A more stunning location is not possible. Set in the heart of a shady pine forest with the sea awaiting you on the other side. Five footpaths lead to the beautiful sandy beach that shelves gently into the deep blue sea. A perfect spot for children to play.
- Back at the campsite, the children will have a great time too. The shaded playground will provide hours of fun.
- Entertainment is on offer during high season. The enthusiastic entertainment team make sure that everyone has a ball. The brand new entertainmnet theatre is on the outskirts of the campsite so as not to disturb the other guests.
- Looking for action? Then why not have a go at the new mulit sports area, the spinning park, beach volleyball, basketball or volleyball. Sports tournaments are held on a regular basis and the surrounding countryside is a great place to hike and cycle.
- Want to eat? Well the Italians are good at that. The campsite has a friendly pizzeria and naturally there's a shop on site where you can buy your daily groceries.
- The Navajo tents at this campsite have a free chair, sunbed and parasol reserved for them on the fourth ot fifth row on the beach.
Tip from the specialist:
"Still an undiscovered gem, set beside the Tuscan coast. A child-friendly, shady campsite in green surroundings. Discover Elba, beautiful Pisa and the wine route Strada del Vino."
The surrounding area of Continental
The pleasant seaside resort of Marina di Castagneto is just a few hundred metres away. You can walk to the shops and restaurants there and it's a great place to enjoy a delicious gelato or pizza. By car you can enjoy numerous trips through the stunning countryside. You will be treated to unforgetable panoramas, rolling hills, cypresses, sunflowers and vineyards.
Some tips for your holiday at Continental in Marina di Castagneto Carducci
- Pisa, Florence and Lucca - all majestic cities that entice any lover of Italy. This is your chance to visit them all.
- The wines from this region are famous world-over. The beautiful Etruskain wine route (Strada del Vino) takes you past wine houses, trattorias and agriturismos. It's a lovely trip.
- A boat trip to the island of Elba is a must! The beaches are unique, the nature is stunning and the atmosphere very relaxed.
- A day at Cavallino Matto is a good choice for (young) children. This fun theme park is located at the outskirts of Marina di Castagneto, just a 15 minute walk from the campsite.
Activities & pools
Extra water fun
- campsite beside the sea (with a sandy beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes (from 01/04/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.)) in the neighbourhood: city bike, bicycle for children and bicycle seat for children
- jeu de boules
- multisports court
- beach volleyball
- water sports in the neighbourhood: surfing and windsurfing
- inflatable jumping aparatus
- animation target customer(s): toddlers
- animation period: from 01/07/2018 until 31/08/2018 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English and Italian
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 01/04/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.))
- beach bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: only in the central area (free of charge)
- grocery shop (from 01/04/2018 until 29/09/2018 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue allowed
Bungalow tent Navajo
- sun and shade
- subsoil: sand
- mandatory central parking lot
- check in between 17:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 11:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit tent is € 100,00
Bungalow tent Navajo
Based on 23.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children5.7
General state of campsite6.5
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*6.1