Slovenia - Julic Alps/Bled - Lesce
Only 3km from Bled, and some 20km from the tunnel to Austria is where you'll find camping Sobec, one of the best campsites of Slovenia.
Why camping Sobec ?
- The campsite is located in an idyllic spot, on a sharp bend of the Sava Dolinka river. The river surounds the campsite on three sides.
- There is a small lake bordering the campsite. Children can swim safely here and there's a nice playground and a lawn for sunbathing.
- Pick a sunny spot beside the river that curves around the campsite and watch the passing canoes.
- You'll find 7 gravel tennis courts, volleyball field and a climbing wall for some sporting action. Take a trip down the death slide across the lake or join an exciting rafting trip down the Sava river.
Tip from the specialist:
"A spacious campsite situated on a bend of the Sava Dolinka river, a few kilometres from the popular lake Bled. The campsite also features leisure lake. Folk dancing is a tradition here."
The surrounding area Sobec
Driving from Austria into the Karawankentunnel, you enter the north-west part of Slovenia, called the Julic Alps. These southern foothills of the Alps have a very pleasant climate, due to the effect from the nearby Mediterranean. A great area to discover.
Some tips for your holiday at Sobec in Lesce
- In the valley where cities like Lesce, Radovjlica and Bled are situated, you can make wonderful trips by foot, by bike or even by canoe. The river Sava Dolinka is great for canoeing.
- Try your hand at para-sailing, rafting or exploring caves.
- The city of Bled, over 1000 years old, with its castle, the lake and the characteristic tiny isle has been used in posters advertising Slovenia for years.
Activities & pools
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
Extra water fun
- recreational swimming lake (gentle slope) with beach
- campsite at 5 km from Lake Bled (with a grass beach)
- campsite directly next to Sava Dolinka
Spa and wellness
Sports and playing
- big playground
- several small playgrounds
- rental bikes (from 30/04/2018 until 06/10/2018 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike, mountainbike and bicycle seat for children
- golf : 18 holes (driving range)
- climbing wall
- mini golf
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (7 outdoor courts)
- zip line
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids and adults
- animation period: from 01/07/2018 until 31/08/2018 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English and German
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 30/04/2018 until 06/10/2018 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- internet corner: free of charge
- grocery shop (from 30/04/2018 until 06/10/2018 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue not allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue not allowed, barbecue equipment available
- safe deposit
- new building work
- renovation works: reception (planned delivery 30/04/2018) and sanitary blocks (planned delivery 30/04/2018)
Bungalow tent Navajo
- lighting and extra sockets
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 16:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit tent is € 100,00
Bungalow tent Navajo
Based on 70.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children7.9
General state of campsite7.6
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*7.4