Manor Farm 1
Switzerland - Bernese Oberland - Interlaken
Camping Manor Farm 1
This large campsite is situated on the shores of Lake Thuner and has its own pebble beach. There's a grassy sunbathing area where the children can play and you can relax with a good book. The campsite is made up of two sections that are separated by a road, however, there is a safe tunnel connecting the upper section with the facilities at the lakeside.
Why camping Manor Farm 1 ?
- Manor Farm is a typical Swiss campsite; well-kept, clean and green.
- For children there's a large playground, and they can swim in the lake. Please note that the shallows at the edge of the lake quickly become deep.
- Alongside Lake Thuner are pretty fishing spots, plus you can windsurf, water ski or hire a boat for the whole family to enjoy.
- You can play golf or ride a pony close to the campsite.
- Vacansoleil guests have free entry to the municipal swimming pool about 3km away.
- Sleep in a modern mobile home or tent. The Bali mobile homes and Sahara bungalow tents are extra new! (placed there in 2019)
Tip from the specialist:
"Perfectly located at Thuner lake, close to Interlaken. Well kept campsite with water sports available, and a grassy area for sun bathing. Go walking in the mountains and visit Bern."
The surrounding area of Manor Farm 1
The Berner Oberland region is an area with high, majestic mountains. This also means deep lakes, created during the ice age. Lake Thuner and Lake Brienzer are close to each other, with only a small piece of land between the two. It's there where Interlaken was founded, meaning literally 'between lakes'. Crossing the city is the River Aare as it flows from one lake to the other.
Some tips for your holiday at Manor Farm 1 in Interlaken
- From Interlaken you have a good view of Jungfrau, the mighty 'four thousand' mountain, together with the neighbouring Mönch and Eiger.
- Tourism here is based around walking, climbing and paragliding.
- On Thuner lake you can enjoy a trip on a classic paddle steamer.
- Follow the Aare downstream to reach Bern, the Swiss capital.
Activities & pools
Swimming & fun in the water
- 1 children's pool (from 25/07/2020 until 29/08/2020 (incl.)): 6 x 6 m, depth: 0,4 m
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
Extra water fun
- campsite directly next to Lake Thun (with a pebble and grass beach)
- campsite at 0,02 km from the the river (with a sandy beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- golf: 18 holes (at Distance)
- mini golf
- table tennis
- electronic games
- fishing (at in the neighbourhood)
- water sports in the neighbourhood: diving, kayaking, kitesurfing, paddle surfing, sailing, wakeboarding and waterskiing
- Camping Kids
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: from 25/07/2020 until 22/08/2020 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: Dutch, English and German
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 10/07/2020 until 15/08/2020 (incl.))
- beach bar
- ice-cream bar
- beer garden
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop (from 01/04/2020 until 19/10/2020 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, charcoal barbecue allowed, electric barbecue not allowed
- renovation works
Experiences and reviews Manor Farm 1
Based on 114.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children6.2
General state of campsite8.6
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*7.9