De Twee Bruggen
The Netherlands - Gelderland - Winterswijk
Camping De Twee Bruggen
Camping De Twee Bruggen (The Two Bridges) is a recreation park in a green, natural area. Just outside the park there's the Slingeplas, a lake with a gently shelving beach where little children can play safely.
Why camping De Twee Bruggen ?
- De Twee Bruggen campsite has a completely renovated indoor pool and a brand new outdoor pool. This means lots of swimming, whizzing down water slides, relaxing in the jacuzzi, tanning yourself on the loungers and insanely happy kids, splashing about between water fountains and fun playground equipment.
- You'll find an ultra-modern sports complex by the indoor pool, complete with fitness area, a private sauna and a lounge. You'll become totally zen!
- On this luxury park you can play tennis, bowling, mini golf or other sports. The latest option is called "boerengolf"- peasant's golf, which is played with a wooden shoe at the end of the golf stick.
- Everyone can have great fun. There's surfing lessons on the lake and the little ones can enjoy the playground and deer garden.
- If you prefer that real camping under the stars feeling, then the Kalahari tent is for you.
Tip from the specialist:
"The campsite is part of a leisure park. Plenty to do for younger children. Close by is a leisure lake with a beach and is ideal for cycling."
The surrounding area of De Twee Bruggen
In the eastern part of the Netherlands, to the west of Winterswijk, the landscape is called a "coulisse landscape", a range of bushes, open fields, meandering streams and farm houses. This is the quietness and beauty of The Achterhoek, a part of the Netherlands close to the German border.
Some tips for your holiday at De Twee Bruggen in Winterswijk
- Aalten and Ruurlo are picturesque villages.
- Winterswijk has the best ice cream parlour of the whole Achterhoek.
- An excellent excursion on the German side of the border is the Anholt castle, a wonderful castle in an interesting wild animal park.
- Plopsa Coevorden is located 112 kilometres away; Moviepark Germany is 73 kilometres away
Activities & pools
Swimming & fun in the water
- 1 outdoor pool (from 26/04/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.)): 25 x 8 m, depth: 1,4 m (heated)
- 1 indoor swimming pool (from 29/03/2019 until 02/11/2019 (incl.)) 16 x 9 m, depth: 1,4 m (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 26/04/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.)): with several playsets, 17 x 480 m, depth: 0,30 m (heated)
- 1 indoor children's pool (from 29/03/2019 until 02/11/2019 (incl.)) 6 x 4 m, depth: 0,30 m (heated)
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
- parasols in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- 4 waterslides
- 1 whirlpool
- campsite at 1,5 km from Slingeplas
- campsite directly next to Boven Slinge
Spa and wellness
- sauna (to be paid)
- sunbeds (to be paid)
Sports and playing
- big playground
- several small playgrounds
- rental bikes (from 29/03/2019 until 02/11/2019 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike, mountainbike, bicycle for children and bicycle seat for children
- bowling (to be paid)
- fitness room (indoor, free of charge)
- jeu de boules
- mini golf
- multisports court
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (1 outdoor court)
- water sports: canoeing
- water sports in the neighbourhood: canoeing
- air trampoline
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 03/07/2019 until 28/08/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: Dutch, English and German
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 29/03/2019 until 02/11/2019 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- supermarket (from 29/03/2019 until 02/11/2019 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, charcoal barbecue allowed, electric barbecue allowed
- covered porch
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 16:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- no deposit
- tourist tax 1,30 € per person per night
- mandatory cleaning 35,00 € per unit per stay to be paid at resort
- cot available locally 8,50 € per piece per stay
- highchair available locally 8,50 € per piece per stay
- bed linen 8,00 € per person per stay
- towels 4,00 € per person per stay
- beds prepared on arrival 5,00 € per person per time to be paid at resort
- garden furniture: 2 sun loungers
- corner sofa
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen area with:
- coffee machine
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st sleeping compartment with 1 double bed (1,60 x 2,00 m)
- 2nd sleeping compartment with 1 double bed (1,40 x 2,00 m) and high bed (0,80 x 2,00 m)
- duvets are provided and pillows are provided
Experiences and reviews De Twee Bruggen
Based on 90.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children8.7
General state of campsite9.0
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*8.5