Hungary - Lake Balaton - Balatonfüred
Camping Füred is one of the larger campsites beside Lake Balaton and offers the most facilities of the campsites around the lake.
Why camping Füred ?
- The campsite is quite modern and situated beside the lake.
- There are several cafés and restaurants dotted around this large campsite.
- The lake provides lots of opportunities to take part in sports tournaments too. As no motorised boats are allowed on the lake, waker skiing is done by means of an electric pulley system across the lake.
Tip from the specialist:
"A large campsite with great facilities. Several bars and restaurantsm all kinds of sport tournaments and a large slide running into the lake. Try out the automatic water ski."
The surrounding area Füred
Balatonfüred is one of the largest towns on the northern bank of Lake Balaton. This bank is less flat than the southern bank and is where you'll find the majority of the campsites. As the lake is shallow the temperature is usually agreeable, even in the spring.
Some tips for your holiday at Füred in Balatonfüred
- The slopes are of volcanic origin, making the ground ideal for cultivation of grapes. The wines produced here are renowned for their good quality.
- The best way to explore this region is by train. You can travel around the lake almost completely by rail and travel is inexpensive.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 10/06/2017 until 27/08/2017 (incl.)) 210 sqm, depth between 1,1 and 1,50 m
- 2 children's pools
- 1st swimming pool (from 10/06/2017 until 27/08/2017 (incl.))
- 2nd swimming pool (from 10/06/2017 until 27/08/2017 (incl.)) measures, depth: 0,50 m
- swimming caps are not mandatory
- swimming shorts are allowed
Extra water fun
- 1 waterslide
- campsite directly next to Lake Balaton with a grass beach
Spa and wellness
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes on the campsite: city bike, mountainbike, bicycle for children and bicycle seat for children (from 13/05/2017 until 17/09/2017 (incl.))
- golf 18 holes
- mini golf
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (1 lightened outdoor courts)
- water sports: kayaking, pedalo, sailing, waterskiing and windsurfing
- toys: trampoline
- electronic games
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: from 24/06/2017 until 27/08/2017 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English, German and Hungarian
Eating and drinking
- 4 restaurants: 1st restaurant (from 28/04/2017 until 23/09/2017 (incl.)), 2nd restaurant (from 28/04/2017 until 23/09/2017 (incl.)), 3rd restaurant (from 28/04/2017 until 23/09/2017 (incl.)), 4th restaurant (from 28/04/2017 until 23/09/2017 (incl.))
- snack bar
- ice-cream bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid) only in the central area (free of charge)
- internet corner: to be paid
- quay/buoy for boats
- grocery shop
- tourist shop
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue allowed
- currency exchange office
- safe deposit
- new building work
Bungalow tent Navajo
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 15:00 and 18:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit tent is € 100,00
Bungalow tent Navajo
Based on 86.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children6.1
General state of campsite7.7
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*4.0